Thursday, January 8, 2009

7th day at Jakarta, 3rd January 2009 at Jakarta, the dinner

I woke up on 1am cause my mother and my aunty were noisy, they were opening the angpao.

I went to toilet and I got diarrhea.

After that I was not feeling well, I vomited and went to toilet again for few times. Then the second time was water. My stomach was very pain. I was thinking that I caught a cold.

Till 3.30am I couldn't sleep at all cause the pain was very severe. And finally my mother called Niko's mother, then she suggested to go to clinic near her house.

Then we picked Niko up first from the hotel. Went to the clinic, knocked the door for few times. The doctor is a lady, and she gave me medicine to kill the stomachache.

Just 1 step out from the clinic gate, I vomited again. This time was totally water.

Then I stayed at Niko's house, his mother fed me plain porridge. I still had my pain in stomach.
The next 15 minutes, I felt much better, It was 4.30am already.

Then next 30 minutes, on 5am, the make up artists and the photographers reached my house...sigh...I didn't have time to sleep at all on my wedding day.

No comments: