Sunday, May 10, 2015

I am A Happy Mother

Only a few days ago I found out that Marco can hug me. He is not only standing in front of me, waiting me to hug him. But this time, he puts his two arms around my neck and hugs me closely. I feel really happy. Knowing my love languages are touch and time, this thing really makes me super happy.

He hugs me morning that 2times a day. 1 time in the morning after i wake up. 1time in the evening just before he sleeps.

He began to understand what we said. I taught him, he is marco with his index finger pointing at his chest. And i am mummy with his finger pointing at my chest. He understood the concept. When i said where marco was, he pointed at him self. Then where mummy was, he pointed at me. After a few try, i said hugs. He hugged me. He is so smart. I never thought that my 14month-old toddler understands enough what i said to him.




Every evening I make him sleep and he always acts differently compared to when Niko makes him sleep. So end up, I carry him and talk to him first and he sometimes laughes without understanding what I am saying. He sleeps on my lap and I put him on bed.

No comments: