Sunday, April 26, 2015

Saturday 25th April and Sunday 26th April 2015

Niko had a moist cooking class in the morning on saturday. We all stayed home on Saturday morning till afternoon.

Every time Marco went out from our house, he always stand still in front of our neighbour house. He said "Duck duck", pointing at the animals they have.



My mother supposed to reach SG around 4.30pm but the flight got delayed for 2 hours. She arrived on 6.30pm. We reached earlier. Marco had good time walking freely in changi airport. He also ate Mc.D ice cream Niko bought for him with FOC purple balloon. He walked happily with the balloon.



I had been busy since morning till night with Marco.

I fed him banana for breakfast in the morning on 7.30am, we planned to go to swimming pool on 8am. But it was raining on 7-8am. After 8.30 the rain stopped. So we reached swimming pool around 8.30am.

He seemed to scare of water but he just needed time to get use to be in water.



After going home, he straight away slept as he was too tired, so we were.

I took my turn to nap after lunch as my energy running low in the afternoon.

Evening time, we went to library, he was so active walk here and there. He also fell down from the bench while he tried to climb up.



Going home from the library, my energy again ran at the low level. I am so tired today.

No comments: