Saturday, May 16, 2015

Another Saturday with Marco

This morning, I woke up and immediately fed Marco breakfast. His breakfast this morning was bread with Ovomaltine. Then after that I bathed him. I was thinking to take him out this afternoon after his nap and lunch.

I saw him drank his chinese medicine without any rejection. I was amazed by this baby. The smell of the chinese medicine was not pleasant at all but he drank it like nothing. This boy is really something.

It was raining heavily when he had his lunch, but it was drizzling after his lunch. I decided to take him out to Serangoon Nex. It was a tiring trip. I didn't bring stroller, so there were spots when I carried him. In the bus and MRT I definitely got seat. But after that I carried him.

He was non stop walking here and there at the 1st stop at NEX, library. He refused to leave the library without a book with a puppy as a cover page. So I have no choice but to borrow the book. Our 2nd stop was Isetan. Here he was even more active. He keep touching all the items. We went to the toy area. It was like paradise for him. He took 1 item, carried to the next spot, found something more interesting, throw the item he was carrying on the floor. So I got the item and put it back on the rack. Got 1 spot he started to put down the items one by one on the floor. I saw the toy interest him the most was a puppy toy with artificial fur. He hugged the furry item and said "Duck duck!!". There was a rabbit soft toy also. He carried this rabbit every where in Isetan and stop at few spots and hugged the rabbit. He is such a sweet boy.




No comments: