Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Jakarta Trip 7th November 2014

Morning 8am we went to Driving Center to renew my license. In fact over there, the anti corruption committee was conducting a control. So my agent could not accompany me to go inside. He told me already to go to counter no.23-27 for photo taking. But there was no one in the counter for female applicant. I walked to another counter, no.17. When I was there, there was some mistake in my address. 19A. It supposed to be 19.H. So the lady officer told me to go to counter 13 to rectify the data. After that, my picture, signature and thumb print. They asked me wait at counter 30.

After few seconds resting my back on the waiting chair, my name was called. So fast! Well, I feel my Rp400K is worthed. Total time of renewing my license was less than 15 minutes.

Coming home was heavy traffic. We continued the trip to Golden Truly. Bought Marco's clothes Rp.60K for 2 pieces. I found my working clothes 2 pieces for Rp.160K. Then we ate lunch at Hoka Hoka Bento Rp.70K.


The rest of the day I just stayed at home waiting for my MIL. We had dinner together today. She wanted to treat us at Cahaya Lestari.

We ordered Fish soup, salted egg yolk prawn, and eel with fu mak. Total bill was Rp.350K. MIL treated us.











No comments: