Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Jakarta Trip 5th Nov 2014

I totally forgot to ask for more front seat as I checked in the automated counter. Seeing the queue, well, it may be the trade off to get check in faster.

We reached Jakarta on 9.30am. Took a blue bird taxi and spent Rp165K because the driver suggested to go by Roxy exit which eventually I found it's bad idea. We straight away went to Chandra to have early lunch and to exchange money. The exchange rate for SGD was Rp.9.385,-

I ordered Empek empek (indo fish cake) Rp.31K for 1 kapal selam, 1 bulat, and 1 kulit.


I also bought 6 pieces of cheap clothes for Marco Rp.50K.

Eat siomay again Rp.15K. Bought potato chips for Rp.75K.




Went to BCA Asemka to settle the safe deposit box. Went to BRI to replace my ATM card and deposit Rp2M to my account.

Went to Carrefour Mangga Dua to buy diapers and the instant seasoning Rp.400K.

After all these activity, both my mother and I were very tired. We rested a while at home and went out again to eat Bakmi Gajah Mada with my autie and tante Kinyo our neighbor. We ordered 3 normal chicken noodles, 1 special noodle, and 1 portion of fried dumpling for Rp.150K.




No comments: