Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Jakarta Trip 6th November 2014

Morning, I asked my mother to send me to Mall Taman Anggrek. I cut my hair at Jhonny Andrean Salon for Rp.120K with Rp.20K tips. My hair was cut by Ani.

Then I continued to Gramedia to get my comic. 4 Smurf comics and 2 Jeremy comics for Rp.178K. I should have bought these comic with somebody else who has BCA credit card so I can get 10% discount.

I met Tongtie and ate at Eaton. I ordered Sea Food Fried Kwetiao. Tongtie paid for the food.


We continued our food experience to dessert time. I wanted to sit at Honeymoon Dessert. We could not find it. It has closed down. So we went to Pancious. I ordered Choco Baileys. I think what I got just out of my expectation. The ice cream doesn't have alcohol at all. After eating half of my crepes, I felt bloated.



4pm he needed to send me home because after that he needed to pick up his wife. So we slowly went home while chit chating in the car.

Resting for less than 1 hour, Jessika came to my house. We chit chat while waiting for Hellena to come. We eventually went to Bakmi Aseng. I ordered swee kiao. Their swee kiao was very nice.

Going home, I was sent by Jessika. At Pasar Asem, there was a bit jam. Suddenly the people shouted and knocking our car. They said our car ran over a cat. So Ika took Rp.20K out from her wallet and gave the man for helping to bury the cat.

I think I became paranoid after that I worried when Ika went home alone. So after that night everything was alright.




No comments: