Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SKII review


I started actively using SKII again since 2-3 months ago. I slowly buying my SKII collection from website and from friend. 3-4 years ago I started with the FTE miracle water. First time applying FTE on my face, I could feel it's very strong I remembered I had raw feeling on my cheek. But after 1-2 weeks, my skin is different. This FTE has lift up effect.
Subsequently I added Facial Treatment Repair C. I think the viscosity of this essence is like sperm. I drop is enough to cover your entire face. This essence is to reduce thin line and wrinkle.
Next one is Facial Treatment Blusher UV. The effect is light and natural on check and doesn't cause pimple.
The set came with Lip Repair Balm. The balm is oily, not sticky <- most important. I like this lip balm the most.
The best one is Cellumination Essence. It smells like milk, looks like yogurt and absorb to your skin very fast. It is not sticky. The special thing about this essence is it has fine glitter dust which can make your skin glowing artificially. After using this, the skin still feel dry so normally I will add cream or lotion.
For toner, SKII Facial Treatment Clear Lotion has a quite unique texture. After using this toner the skin feel very moist and light because all the dirt has been wiped out.
To be continue with more SKII products...

No comments: