Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Beauty Diary Mask


I knew this brand 2-3 weeks ago from my colleagues. She gave me 1 sheet of Bird's Nest Mask. The brand is My Beauty Diary (aka. MBD) in Chinese character. The price in fact is not expensive. Quite affordable for regular skin treatment. 1 box (10 sheets) costs for S$12.50.
I used it and felt this mask is quite lite and I like this because it's not as sticky as other mask (SKII for example). Subsequently I buy for my self few packs... :) I bought the bird's nest one (again), strawberry yogurt, and black pearl.
The strawberry yogurt is ok. I just don't like the smell. Comparing strawberry yogurt and bird's nest one, I still prefer bird's nest one. The feel of your skin after using the mask for 30 minutes is moist and soft like a baby skin. This feeling is temporary though.

No comments: