Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sephora Compact Powder

I downgraded my powder from Dior snow to Sephora. I want to try a cheaper version and see whether it's suitable for my skin. I actually like the tone. It's not to light for my skin tone. Infact we are suggested to take 1 level lighter as when the powder is absorded, it will get darker a bit. So end up I bought Sephora compact mineral powder for $27.00 color medium D30.We will see how it goes with this brand.
After trying a few times in different occasions, I think the finishing is good. Velvet finishing. Touch up doesn't need to be so often. I just felt the color is a bit too dark for my skin. I should have taken 1 tone lighter.
The photo above is using sephora powder (medium color), bobby brown lipstick, dior lipgloss, dior bronzer blush, silky girl liquid eye liner, dior eye shaddow palette.

No comments: