Friday, July 13, 2012

Kick People on Facebook

I only kicked 1 person in FB as I remember. Why? hmm...Let me explain. My yahoo and gmail chat were ignored. I tried to ask whether my chat was delivered and received. The replied was "I will check". So I send message in FB, asking whether has problem with gmail or yahoo. No reply and till I called. I had sincerely apologized if unconsciously I made mistake. At least I had made a move to fix the friendship. Whether I am forgiven or not, it's not my problem anymore. I didn't see anything better since then. Even worse, this person was trying to take opposite action of what I planned. Until some point, I see no point having this person as my friend in my facebook and my life. I put his status as acquaintance. Talking about cold and heartless woman...yes, you got it...I am one of them.

No comments: