Friday, April 3, 2009

What a bad week...30th March-3rd April 2009

Start a new week with a lack of sleep on Monday...do you know why? My lovely husband was snoring all night then I couldn't sleep. I slapped him few times because I was angry.

The following days I had not enough sleep. I felt like want to angry and always in a badmood. But nowadays I realized if i am angry or pissed off by something, I only tell once and keep quite. Last time I was scolding people and keep on grumbling about it.

At office , I supposed to do a good budget promising booth...but end up with 25K budget for 16m x 6m. I did it for 3 times and till now I still doing the changes.

Thrusday, I sent some money for my aunty and my mother...end up with my mother scolded me because she asked for more money.

Friday began with a nightmare on the previous night. I dreamed about going road trip with more than 10 friends. And I was the one who was driving. I saw accident after U-turning on the up-slope. The accident caused a cute dog killed.

On the last working day in this week I'm still doing the same booth.

What a greaaaaaaaattt week...hope I can get a nice weekend.

No comments: