Saturday, April 4, 2009

FJ Benjamin sale at Hyatt,Orchard

I was planning to go there since thrusday. But I only can go on Saturday. Suddenly Niko went there with his friends on Friday...Finally he went for 2 times because he had to accompany me.

Morning we woke up and had Sui Kueh breakfast at TBmarket and finally missed the bus.

When we reached there, the queue started from level 2. After we got our turn to go up to level 3, there was another queue before entering the room.

My purpose going there was to buy guess clothes and shoes. But end up without any guess clothes in our plastic bag. After spending around 1 hours selecting guess tops then I found out those clothes have to be dry clean washed. I won't buy any clothes those need such a troublesome handling. So I put back all guess clothes those were in my plastic bag.

We queued for 1 hour to reach the cashier.

We bought 7 pieces (for me, Niko's mom, Niko's sista, and Niko's lovely teacher) of GAP shirt @$8/pieces which is very cheap. 1 Raoul's top, 1 Raoul's shirt for Niko and 1 Raoul's dress are $120. The dress it self was $229 on normal price.

My friend bought a Nautica watch for $170. Its normal price was $309.

We took bus to go Orchard Plaza cause it was very hot. We ate Ken Ramen...I ordered Miso ramen. The rest ordered Char Siew Ramen. Niko topped up his ramen $2 for a bigger portion.


Then we walked to Takashimaya. I had been thinking to buy moleskin. But after I considered to save more money because we just spent a lot for the clothes, finally I decided to downgrade for monologue and take the pink one. Paid by Taka voucher given by Adeline,Benny and Ronald on my birthday last 2 months.

Actually is not too far different between moleskin and monologue. It's like buying a clothes from Guess and a clothes from Zara. "Brand" makes a lot of different in price. But actually the quality is not far different. Niko always disagree if I buy branded stuffs. He always says that no need to wear or buy branded things. But he still buy moleskin over monologue. :( sigh...
I still prefer monologue for the normal ruled notebook or plain notebook. But if I go for the water color notebook or sketch book then I will have no choice, only moleskin have it.

No comments: