Saturday, April 4, 2009

East Coast run on 3rd April 2009

Niko asked me for few times already then I finally said I follow him going eastcoast for night run.

I ran alone then he was joining his running group.

I ran for 30-45 minutes then I walked toward to changi airport till I could see the airplane was near above my head. I walked alone for few kilometers...I quite surprised because I saw a lot of people was training at eastcoast above 10pm. I saw bicycle group over 20 persons, they all were riding racing bicycles with safety light.


I still remember that I started my run on 8.35pm. Then I walked 45minutes after. I came back to the starting point on 10.35pm. I had been waiting for him on the toilet bench for 45minutes .I could hold my thirst and went to the food court few hundred meters form there. Then at the foodcourt I continued waiting for another 1 hour. He finished his run on 12 something.

We had our supper. Crispy pork wanton noodle. His running friend said it is highly recommended.

No comments: