Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tradewind3


My housemate passed me a new game that I never realized that I have it in my CD.

I was playing it from 8pm (saturday) till 5am (sunday)...really fun.

First, you have to choose 1 of 5 characters available. And at the beginning you will only have 1 ship. You can buy one by one till 10 ships (max).

You sail city to city to trade. You have to buy items which are cheap in that country and sell them in other country. Then you will get the profit from the price difference.

You also can buy storeroom to store items those are cheap in that moment and sell it in other moment when they are more expensive.

You beat pirates and get money.

You take a job and get paid for delivering something that they want.

In one night I had finished one character. And sunday I started other character....still playing on it.

No comments: