Monday, February 16, 2009

Buy LV bag and diamond ring during economic crisis

I went to meet my uni friends on sunday on Tangling mall. The food court there was not so crowded. That's why we chose Tangling mall.

After lunch we went to Orchard, cause I wanted to go around. One of them also wanted to buy a present for his girlfriend...but had not decided the things yet. He asked for my help to choose.

The first buyer was Menonk...she did mention she wanted to buy a bag, but I never thought It was going to be LV bag. Because few days ago she always said about she wanted to save money during this crisis...and also didn't want to go to kluang. BTW she bought never full bag, the biggest. We had suggest the medium which is nicer for her size. She sticked with her choice.

I also wanted to buy...but still remember and still considering what niko always says. Better don't spend too much during economic crisis...you will never know what is going to happen next.

In my bday I want to get 1 bag...but he said he don't mind to give the money to me first. Just don't spend it. when the crisis is passed, then it's ok for me to buy the bag.

Then other friend bought a diamond ring for his beloved girlfriend regarding no special occasion.

do they have plenty of extra money? Or I'm just too paranoid about this economic crisis because niko is talking about it everyday.

No comments: