Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's day!

We didn't celebrate valentine. Niko said it's waisting money, Valentine's day is too commercialize in Singapore.

He told me few days before the day, that he was going to cook at home. Fish fillet with miso gravy.
I'm ok with that. Valentine's day for me is nothing unless it is the chance for me to get something extra.

But I had never gotten something really special from someone special cause my bday and valentine's day is 1 1/2 week difference.


Yesterday, we opened dragon fruit wine. And the fish, he bought red snapper...when we was eating the fish, still had bone inside, so we had to be careful. He also made jelly with chocolate sauce.
We ate our dinner on IKEA transparent box (inside are bed sheets and towels), we sat on carpet.

No comments: