Saturday, December 27, 2008

Xmas dinner @Benny's house

We planned a simple dinner in Benny's house, but Adeline was not around.

Morning we went to church at ToaPayoh, then continue with lunch at BK.

We reach AMK too early. So Benny got idea to play pool first while waiting the movie.



Niko bought the tickets for Ip Man at Ang Mo Kio Hub. After watching nice movie, we bought all the things those were necessary for the dinner at NTUC AMK hub. All the 3 guys were shopping and I just accompanied them.



This xmas dinner was very different to what I ever had. The chef for the steak was Ronald. And pasta one was Niko. I didn't know exactly what benny's role was because I wasn't at the kitchen. I think Benny's was the one that help to prepare all the ingredients. I spent my time watching TV while they were preparing the food. :) So sorry guys, I don't have and won't have any talent in kitchen and I think you are great!!!



After waiting for about 1 hour, the food was ready...and they were delicious. I think Niko should put more salt into the pasta.



They played wii after that. Played the silly rabbit and the ghost squat.

No comments: