Thursday, December 4, 2008

stupid = kind

I had never thought that my husband is really kind...till really2 kind...till over kind....

One day, our new house mate, called me and asked me about the cheap motel or cheap apartment for her parents to stay during xmas holiday. We had known her for around 3 months.

Then I don't know, where the idea is coming from...He said while we will be in Jakarta, why don't we let them stay in our room.

I thought he wanted to rent out our room to them by paying around $30-50/day. I was very shock that that was not he thought.

He thought "LEND" not "RENT" it out.............. ????????????????????????????.........

Somehow, my housemate is not lack of money. She has few numbers of branded bags. So why was he soooo KIND or STUPID to think wanted offer our room to a rich girl for free??? That's a big question mark for me.

I can understand if he wanted to rent our room out for a fewdays to get extra money. But.......LEND IT??????? I will never understand how come he came with that kind of stupid idea.

No comments: