Sunday, December 28, 2008

Larry's wedding dinner @Meritus Mandarin Orchard

Truly I wasn't full at all last night. The food portion was very little. This is the 1st time I did attend wedding dinner then I went home with 1/2 full stomach. I reached my half full stomach cause I purposely ate 2 bowls of rice and few pieces of chicken at the last 2 dishes.

And more Niko was one of the brothers (again) for his wedding. That means during the dinner there was few times that Niko had to leave his seat and did something.



We sat at table no.46, the arrangement for the table was perfect with the bronze table cloth.
But after 1-2 dishes we just realize that there was something wrong with the turn table. It changed position when we turned it.

After the dinner, we went home with Donikon and Burger by Surin's car. I thought when she said her car is VW. I was thinking something like VW golf or VW beetle. But I was surprised cause the VINTAGE car is not many in Singapore. She drives her father's car...VW KodoK.

We squeezed 4 person at the back. Then I got back pain cause I didn't seat properly.

It's been a long time since we took pictures together..so I thought that that night was the other opportunity to take another one.

No comments: