Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kingsmen's D&D 2008

This will be my 1st time DnD in Kingsmen. It will be held on 22nd of Dec 2008, at Pan Pacific Hotel.
And our team (Danie, me, Lisa, Yoon, Siao Mun, Joyce, Yen Fang, Listy) have to dress in Josie and Pussy Cat as I mentioned before.


Actually I bought the top already in China town few weeks ago for $28. Which is like below...



And after buying and went home, then I just reallize that I have a even better top, which is like this...


But when the last day practice, we decided to show each other costumes. Then my one is liked not powerful enough.

So Friday night I went to cityplaza at Payalebar with Listy. Could not find anything.

Today,Saturday, 20th Dec, we went to Chinatown, and Bugis to buy the glittery tops.
Finally I decided to buy clothes only and thought could sew...but infact, can not.
Then I went to Tiongbahru Market to ask the tailor help me to sew. And the shop was closed.

I was very2 stress facing this problem. I was thinking to just buy. Don't have time to sew. So we went to Far East Plaza in Orchard by Taxi because it was damned hot. $5.20 for the fare.

We managed to find something...expensive $49. When I was going to make the payment I saw few biddings are missing. The owner gave discount, it became $44.

This is the powerful top that I wouldn't know where I am going to wear this again.

No comments: