Saturday, July 11, 2020

Sushi Express at NEX

It has been months I have been eating at home since the circuit breaker period. I yesterday decided to walk around outside and to eat lunch outside. I narrowed down my option to 3 : Ichiban Sushi, Collin's or Sushi Express. These types of food can be eaten alone. 

I went to Compass one to eat Ichiban, it was v long queue. I didn't expect this as Friday was voting day for GE 2020. So I went to Serangoon Nex. I queued at Collin's, thinking to try new food. Actually looking at the menu, it was quite boring options. The price factor is not v attractive for a cheap steak fix. I waited quite sometimes but the queue was not moving. So I decided to have Sushi Express. The queue was shorter and it was moving reasonably. 

Each customer only gets 45 mins inside. Actually it's a bit short, but still reasonable as we don't need to wait our food to be cooked. I took 5 plates from the conveyor belt and 1 bowl of miso soup. I exceeded the time a little bit. Total for 6 plates was $10.59. I didn't regret my decision going for Sushi Express instead of Collin's. I still have budget to spend for Liho bubble tea $3. 

The thing I dislike about Sushi Express is limited choices. I kept seeing the same kind of food again and again. The sashimi is only salmon and the cut is very unreasonably small. However it's a cheap sushi restaurant. Price factor is very reasonable.










No comments: