Saturday, April 11, 2020

First Week Work from Home

Morning I have 10am call with my colleagues. Then it will end at 12 noon. I have lunch and continue working. I think the environment is not so conducive for working. I rather work in office. MG also was not so helpful for the first week. He has a certificate from his school to give star daily if he is behaving well. This certificate helps, but not a lot. Everyday there is drama. He cried out of nothing. Like when I said that he would be picked up on Saturday morning for his visitation, he cried and said he wanted to stay at home. I was easily up set over small things. Like when he wanted to play with phone, I said no. He had to do his homework first. Then he pulled an act by started crying. I called him drama boy.

Thursday he broke the dyson fan by turning it to max speed for too long. I think the motor got burnt out. I am not sure whether dyson quality is good or Marco caused this broke down. I only bought it end of Dec. So it's like 3 months plus only. I brought it immediately to Dyson at Capitol Plaza. Thanks God it was open. They replaced the motor in 1 hour. While waiting, I went Peninsula Plaza and Funan to shop snacks.


It's just too tiring to be the whole day at home. I began to take an evening walk with MG. There is no picture taken this week as I never shower in the morning. I was not dressed up nicely as the whole day we just stayed at home.

No comments: