Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Chicken Meatballs


It's very interesting how my live evolve. From don't know cooking at all, to begin seeing receipe.
After doing beef balls, pork balls, this time I try chicken balls.

Seems like this chicken balls will be my daily lunch or dinner menu. Making chicken balls is much easier than beef balls. Because don't need to use the blender anymore. We can add spring onion and shrimps to it so that they give different textures to the balls. It is also healthier to eat chicken meat and soup. It will be a great dinner meal for Marco too. He eats faster with soup.



Ingredients of the Chicken Meatball can be purchase easily and they are free from preservatives and chemical which can damage their young brain. Since I this is easy to make, I will not buy frozen meatball anymore from supermarket.

No comments: