Saturday, February 23, 2019

Meeting with Satrio, 21th February 2019

That Thursday, I don't know why I just want to dress more proper. Before lunch, I got a message from Satrio asking me whether I had time in the evening. Of course I will make time for my old friend. So I made a reservation for us at Ion, Imperial Treasure. The food was fantastic. The ambient was very nice.

It was really good to finally meet an old friend. I still remember vividly he was sitting beside me and asked me to share exam answers during 2nd year of high school. First year of high school, I visited him on hospital because he was involved in a fight. He almost lost his life. I went to visit also partially he was in RS with my good friend. During 3rd year of high school, he and I double dated. He was in RS with one of my friend. I was in RS with a medanese. He and my ex bf are medanese. There are nothing better compare to high school friends.

No comments: