Thursday, May 17, 2018

Bangkok, day 3, 13 May 2018

I was too tired from those 2 days. This morning I was also too full because of yesterday night dinner.

I stayed in the room till check out time. But after toilet break, I felt hungry. So I went out to buy breakfast.

I bought it near the hotel. There were roadside food seller. I bought a pack of glutinous rice, 1 pork satay, 1 garlic pork and 4 pork sausages in 1 stick.

The pork were good. I ate v full for breakfast.


Check out time, I went to Siam Paragon. It's a high end shopping mall. There were many nice things to see there.


I ate lunch at Food Republic. I had beef noodle soup.


I walked around till 4.30. Then headed to airport using BTS and MRT. I had my early dinner there. Phadthai again. I tried the mango meiji milk. I think it tasted similar to banana but got mango fragrant.


Then finally I ended my BKK journey. Looking forward to come back again.


No comments: