Monday, May 14, 2018

Bangkok, day 2, 12 May 2018

Morning I woke up and went to Chatuchak weekend market. Take BTS straight to Mo Chit station and walk along the main road.


This was the day I have over-eaten. I had pork noodle soup for brunch. Then grilled squid. Then spring rolls with coconut. Then pork satay. then sapodilla (sawo) cut fruits.


I came back hotel for a nap. Then came out again for dinner. I ate MK steamboat at Terminal 21. Bought a few tshirt there, 1 cheese tart and 1 durian tart.


I felt tired and body ache. So I went to next door thai massage centre. I booked 9.30pm slot for 1 hour body massage. It was fantastic. The place was very clean and full of Japanese tourists. One hour full body massage cost me 300 bath plus 40 bath tips for the masseuse.

Finally second day was over.

No comments: