Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Rotisserie, Rochester Mall

At Sunday afternoon last weekend, we had appointment with Roland See in order to catch up and to pass Niko's items from Amazon.

After we reached, he dropped me at Rochester Mall lobby. He opened the car trunk, we didn't see any baby stroller. FAINT!!! We left it at home.

So I had to carry Marco all the time. However I just tried to put him on the baby seat which finally he could seat there for the first time. I fed him once we sat at the cafe.

I smelled similar aroma when Niko roasted pork knuckle at home. Smelled like pork fat.

The pork knuckle was fantastic even though it was not the crispy type. The meat was very tasty, salty I should say. My grilled chicken was not that good compared with the pork. Their french fries were good also. I May want to come back to get my craving of meat and salty food just before my period.

No comments: