Friday, August 1, 2014

Marco is 5 months old

He started eating solid food. I started giving him avocado after my bali trip. Avocado made him constipated for few days. After changing with pumpkin, he is back to normal.

During my bali trip actually my mother in law have been giving him orange juice. He seems to like it.

He started to flip few times which I didn't know. Just before hari Raya, I left him on my bed. Estimating that he still had enough space to flip while I went outside to see his feeding table. I heard something fall and hit the floor. It was him. I found him on the floor next to my bed. He then started crying few seconds after the fall. I went to Rivervale Plaza to visit the PD, but the clinic was close. Then we went to KKH emergency service. Eventually he is ok. He didn't vomit. So doctor allowed us to go home on 11.30pm. It was the most tiring day ever but thanks god he is fine.



He recently laugh so many time and the laugh got voice. He also produces saliva and all the bed sheet where ever he is, is always wet.

Contrary to what he said 2 months back, Niko realized that we need to bring him out more often to make him familiar with the outside world. Well, I agree. Mommy can do sight seeing also then.

He is able to sit unsupported, but a bit unstable as he doesn't know yet how to use his hands to support the body. He is now responsive to people in middle distance and people voice when we call him by name.
His control of his hands is getting better while the fingers are still not easy to control. So when he wants to grab things, he can touch the item but can not grab the item using his fingers.

His toes begin to go to his mouth or the other way round? he is 8kg when I weighted him 31st July 2014.

Recently he can do semi push up, meaning he can lift up his upper body but not the lower body. He couldn't crawl yet. His hands and legs coordination is not there. I have been trying to teach him to leave up his butt and lift up his upper body so he can crawl. Let see what kind of milestone he will achieve next month.

Since I came back to work, I love him so much. Last time I remember, I was always angry to him when he was crying. But now I always hug him after I reach home or before I go to work.


No comments: