Monday, August 25, 2014

Marco is 6 Months Old

He began to sit unsupported and he is more stable now. He can play with us and interact more with us compare to last month.

However he began to get cranky as result of teething. We gave him Sophie the giraffe and ended up Roland gave us as gift on children's day. He seems like Sophie. First meeting with sophie was in the car. He slept on the way home and still holding Sophie in his hands.



We also just changed his milk to Nan Pro 2. Cheaper than Nan Pro 1 and the milk now will last longer as he already takes solid food.



I also noticed Marco put on weight since he took solid food. This month I have tried new kinds, Papaya, butternut squash and sweet potatoes. It seems that he prefers pumpkin than butternut squash. Sweet potatoes are too dense. Papaya is the best. His poop smells like papaya also.

I also do my sewing thing after I left it for more than 2 months. I began with my abandoned skirt, and with Marco's pillow cover after that and stroller handle cover.



Last weekend we went to Garden Festival at Garden by the Bay. Marco fell asleep when we were there. He only woke up when the journey was almost finish.

No comments: