Saturday, January 11, 2014

Thompson Prenatal Class - session 1 at AMK Hub

We almost missed this batch as the organizer never replied our email. Eventually we were admitted 1 day before the class began. The class is taught by Mrs. Wong Boi Boi. A lot of forum has been recommending her as the best prenatal class.

First session was like super crowded. We were treated like primary kids also (from the way she delivered the messages).

First session is more on stretching, food, and confinement. The stretching part was not very useful for me as I have been joining yoga class. The way pregnant woman should stretch is the same. Then for the food, I didn't feel very useful also because I have read a lot of articles during my 1st trimester. Confinement part was like half useful and half is just common thing. I feel this class must be very useful for lazy to read mothers. Paying $360 to listen on basic things which I have known like half of it, it's not so worth the price.

No comments: