Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pringles

Some how, I just wanna write about Pringles, one of my fav potato chips.

You can never go wrong with Original, salt only.


I used to like Sour Cream and Onion, but not anymore.


Few days back, my mother bought this flavor. She couldn't eat. It was so sour and salty. I feel it's excessively salted. I need to drink a lot of water after I eat this.


I was so excited when I saw there's seaweed flavor. I tot it's going to be like Lays version with flakes of seaweed. In fact, it was very disappointing with green chips which don't taste like seaweed at all.


Don't get mixed up between cheesy cheese and cheddar cheese. The cheesy cheese is a bit smelly I feel like you have been keeping it for years. But cheedar cheese is the best. I love it. I like cheddar cheese flavor the best among all.


I have also tried the BBQ flavor. It's sweet and salty a bit with a burned flavor.


The uncommon flavor I found was Pizza. It's not so nice as I remember.



No comments: