Sunday, June 30, 2013

World War Z

I went to watch WWZ on Saturday night at Bugis Junction. It was a tense movie from the beginning till the end. I actually don't like this kind of movie as I experienced similar tense on watching Resident Evil. We watched this because my colleagues said this movie is better than Man of Steel.



I covered my face when Brad Pitt went to the laboratory full of zombies. It was so tense. I rather not to see that. My purpose of watching movie is to relax.

The scenes I like in this movie are :

1. When Pitt in Israel, they show people from Palestine are allowed to enter the wall. Because they will fight 1 zombie lesser if they save 1 person. But eventually the city is destroyed because people from Palestine sing too loud which then trigger the zombies to crowd at 1 point.


2. When Pitt and the army girl are about to be saved by a helicopter. The helicopter is attacked by zombies. I found it a bit funny.


3. When a zombie waiting in front of the glass door at restricted lab room.

4. When Pitt's team is just landed in Korea, the researcher is tripped and he shoots him self. He is dead without even contributing something. WTF!!! Actually why the hell he is involved in the movie? With or without his role, this movie will be the same.

The end of this movie doesn't really give a good ending. The ending I am expecting is like they clearly solve the zombie virus problem not only the vaccine to camouflage healthy humans. Because eventually the scene they show at the end of the movie is they gather the infected human to a big stadium and explode the stadium. In my point of view, if the infected humans are not dead, unlike zombies, they are not supposed to kill the infected ones in order to solve the problem. They should solve this by inventing the real vaccine which call kill the virus. Overall this movie lacks of humanity factor.

No comments: