Saturday, June 15, 2013

Espresso Lab, Bali Lane

I came here this morning to accompany my husband. He was participating in coffee appreciation course for 2 hours from 10.30am to 12.30pm.

I had prepared my activity while waiting there for 2 hours. I ordered breakfast and read book.

I ordered toasted brioche with egg and sausages. It came with balsamic vinegar salad for $10.80. For the drink, I ordered English breakfast tea. They specialize in coffee but I ordered tea. What to do...I don't drink coffee.

The price is not expensive if you compare with Jones The Grocer. The big breakfast they serve costs only $15.80 while at other place it costs for above $25.

The place is a bit small. but the ambiance is not bad for a nice weekend brunch.

I managed to finish 20-25% of the book while waiting for him.

No comments: