Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's about Bread

Actually I don't like the after taste in my mouth after eating bread. It tastes like a bit acidic, sticky, and the bread might get stuck in between teeth.

I wanna review on some bread I like better than others.

BREADTALK - everywhere got like mushroom in Singapore and Jakarta
I like the firefloss and the chocolate croissant only. I am not really impressed with the rest.


Pullman Bakery - Millenia Walk, Singapore
The best of this place is the curry bread. It is crispy on out side but soft and warm inside. The best is to consume it when it's hot.
Other than curry bread, I like the pork sausage bread.


ROTIBOY - Mall Taman Anggrek, Jakarta
Again, similar to pullman curry bread. Crispy on the outside and soft in the inside.


FOUR LEAVES - Singapore
I like their white bread. They are really soft compared to Breadtalk white bread.


SUN MOULIN - Isetan Scott, Singapore
They also have better bread compared to Breadtalk. The best is we can select the thickness of the bread slices. I like the thinness, it comes in 12 slices.

No comments: