Friday, December 25, 2009

X'mas Eve Dinner @ Home

I thought we would book a restaurant for this X'mas Eve dinner. But Niko had different plan since he had his own cast iron pan.

He bought a piece of strip-loin. I preferred to have grilled fish. I chose a big one.

The time, I was really expecting too much of his expertise.

I really forced my self to eat my fish. It was horribly salty. He had put too much salt on mine.

His meat was salty, but not as bad as mine, at least for beef you still can enjoy the beef taste.

The pasta was the other way of the fish. It had no taste. :D


After that, I could not enjoy my wine because my tongue was numb.

If you look at the picture I know it doesn't look as bad as what I've said. But trust me...I expected the same thing also until I tried, then I know it's not as good as the appearance.

In the middle of our dinner, his boss called. :( talked to him so long...

Then for the dessert we had Japanese cheese cake bought from Breadtalk $8.80
Initially I really wanted to but Log cake, seeing the price, it's above $30, so I decided to buy only cheese cake. T-T



Conclusion is this is the worst food that Niko has cooked. He used to be good.

No comments: