Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Early Bird Wish List for my 28th Bday

Hi, husband...I just want to share some information :D

Picture below is my wish list.





I am generous already to give you more choices. So next year will be more flexible for you to choose.

Further specification :
- Lancer EX has to be in black, white or red. ( can not be in grey, blue or silver)
- Teana has to be in black or white ( other colors are not in my options)
- C-class blue-e has to be in black or dark grey.
- B-class has to be in black or dark blue
- Z-370 has to be in white or black.
- accord has to be in white or black.
- A3 has to be in white or black
- 308 has to be in red or white

So sorry, I rejected your option (Slyphy). Because after I've done my research, the more I see the more I don't like it. :P But I still appreciate your option, at least you tried to choose one. :D

The snake skin bag and the puppy are for decoration. I was thinking the picture was boring. I decided to put some cute things to make it more alive. :D

No comments: