Thursday, October 8, 2009

Designer Chairs

I like designer chairs, how ever they are looked nice. The more you see the nicer they are.

They can make your interior looks nicer even you don't do much with your interior.

These are my favorite chairs :
1. Barcelona Chair - by Mies Van De Rohe


This kind of chair is suitable for corporate look, not for residential.

2. Ghost chair by Philip Stark


It comes with different colors. Nice for dining chairs. I like the black one most. The best is matched it with black chandelier.


3. Egg lounge chair - by Fritz Hansen

I'll buy some day for my own house. The best color for this design is light green and orange.

4. Ball chair - by Eero Aarnio

This chair is very retro and fun. I'm wondering whether it is hot when you sit inside.

5. Swan Chair
The best color for this design is white color.

No comments: