Saturday, November 26, 2016

Zoo Visit, 23 October 2016

I got 2 Zoo tickets from my boss. I used them together with my mother while she was here.

So three of us went to the zoo. We went out from the house quite early around 9.30am and stayed in the zoo till 5.30pm. I brought stroller with me otherwise I would have difficulty carrying him if he was cranky.

He really enjoyed his time there. We started with seeing baby animals. He touched the baby goat and saw some of the preserved animals. He was trembling when he stood in front of Cheetah's exhibit. One of the cheetah approached him and stood close to him. He said he was scared.

When we reached the carnival area. He wanted to ride a pony. I tot a pony was a small horse. In fact, it is just a normal horse. The pony is white colour and her name is Rosy. He was happy ...I meant, really happy.

After the visit when we were in the taxi queue, he said he wanted to go to the zoo. Then he said he wanted to sleep in the zoo. Then I told him that next time we will sleep together with the polar bear, because polar bear has air-con. He agreed.


No comments: