Saturday, November 26, 2016

Sending My Mom Back, 12th Nov 2016

After staying for 1 month and 1 week, she finally went home. Part of me felt relieve but part of me missed her presence here. Marco started to like and mentioned about her so many times after the 2nd week.

She supposed to go back a week before but suddenly there was a riot at Jakarta. She couldn't fly. It was too dangerous. We went to ICA to extend her visa on Saturday.

After she went home, Marco asked me where Oma was.

I took pictures in the terminal 3 leading to MRT. I seldom come here by MRT.



I again see myself aging. I look old after the major event happened in my life. I guess I have been thinking too much about what is happening and worrying too much about my future. My grey hairs are getting more compared to three years back.


No comments: