Monday, December 7, 2015

Marco 21th Month

Marco can form a sentence already by saying key words. Like "Mummy sit down chair","Cit cit cook go, or "Cit cit clean floor". I was so happy hearing the progress of this verbal skill. Now I need to more often say Indonesian. I think he knew some Indonesian word like kueh,duduk, tunggu, naik. And I am adding more words to him.

He gradually adding his vocabulary on animal. He knews hedgehog, octopus, and shark already. Many more to add.



As a mother, I want my son to be happy and grow in the happy family. But it takes both hands to clap.

He is also clever as he hugs people which he think he wants something from that person. Like my mom. Marco hugged her when he wanted to get wallet or my mom's snack. He does to me also. Anyway, I love him so much.

I really feel needed when I make him sleep and he asks me to hug him. I also feel really happy and needed when he call mummy mummy and run towards me.

Marco now becomes more difficult to handle. If he wants something, we say no. He will start crying. Sometimes It is a pretend one. So I have to divert his focus to something else.

Another thing funny about him is the car car face. He will change his face become angry with a scary eyes.

No comments: