Friday, July 10, 2015

Mid Year Company Outing 2015

I was very early reached Garden By the bay as I worried I would be late. They are very punctual people.

We started with the ocbc tree walk. It was scary as I am afraid of height. Then we continued to flower dome. That time they had event called Nursery Fun Times. So the flower dome was decorated in the theme of nursery rhymes. They even played nursery rhymes in the flower dome.

The trip continued to the rain forest dome. The water fall was nice. The structure was gigantic. We walked inside the mountain look-a-like structure and there were bridges to cross or stand and look down. I think the children will enjoy the flower dome more. The rain forest dome emphasized on the engineering structure and rain forest vegetation. They should put some small animals inside like small birds and squirrels. It would be perfect.

After that we went to Hyatt Hotel Orchard. We had buffet at Mezzanine. The food was fantastic with the white wine. I was hoping too much on the seafood. In fact, the carousel seafood is much better and more varieties rather than Hyatt's. On the dessert table I was also not very happy as they have limited dessert. When I asked for cherries in the showcase, they rejected me and said they were for display only. WTF. Paid so much but can not even get a bit of cherries?

The white wine from Cloudy Bay brand was good, it was fruity. I drank don't know how many glasses. I went home and knocked off. I reached home around almost 4pm. Transfered my photos to my phone and fell asleep till 8.30pm. I missed my Sunday mass this week.

No comments: