Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Outing 4th July 2015

I took leave on Friday because I was very tired and I really needed rest. I told Thuzar to prepare Marco to go out together with her. We went to deliver my URA competition panel to Maxwell then I we took MRT just 2 stations and went down at City hall station. We crossed the road and ate at Inle, the Myanmarnese Restaurant.

I ordered crispy eel, fried kwaytiao, and seafood glass noodle salad. The eel was good $10. The kwaytiao was also good $7.50. The glass noodle was tasty with a bit of seafood but I feel it was a bit overpriced for $8.00.


Then we walked a long distance to suntec city to meet my friend who was visiting, Elsye. We went back around 5pm+. I think fat fat was quit used to jalan jalan out already. I also think he is easy outside, never cry. Such a good boy.


No comments: