Monday, December 15, 2014

My First Item from Lazada

We were on the way to office when Niko said there was this new online shopping having sale. I checked out on SKII he mentioned. Yes...it was really cheap. The seller is from SGBESTBUY. When I checked the SGBESTBUY website, they were more expensive. So when I reached office, I straight away bought my stempower 80gr for $115.

The price dropped on the evening. I wrote a complain to Lazada. I think they handled it nicely. I requested for a refund. They can not do that. Eventually we solve the issue by a $15 voucher.

Then I spent it the next day for 4 items. A 16gig micro SDcard for my phone, a pair of silver sandals, a pair of pink sandals which I think to give my maid, and a casio watch. All these 4 items I paid $54 after deducting with the $15 voucher.

My SKII have arrived on 15 Dec. 3 days after I put order on 12 Dec. That is fast.

No comments: