Monday, December 15, 2014

Jakarta Trip 8th November 2014

Morning I woke up 8.00am. Jessy promised me to pick me up on 9am. In fact when I contacted her, she was near Tomang already. So I quickly took shower and waited her.

We went to starbucks mandala but there was no any parking lot available. Then she said we went to starbucks sarinah. Yucks!!! I don't like starbucks. I prefer Mc D. She didn't want. For me Starbucks is just super expensive coffee which I can not find why it's 4x the price than normal coffee.

After that, we were heading to Pacific Place. I chose to eat Oxtail Soup. She recommended the one managed by Borobudur Hotel. The price for small portion of oxtail soup was Rp.99K. I actually wanted to order the medium one, but Jessy said she normally eats the small one.

After that, we sat and chit chat on the cafe. I ordered Gryphon Tea, Pearl of the orient. We just went home after finishing our drinks.

On the way home, JC's car tank was empty till the light was on. She forgot to pump petrol and the nearest petrol station was not so near as we were in the CBD area and it was raining heavily some more. Finally we could reached the petrol station without unwanted thing happened.







No comments: