Thursday, October 9, 2014

Marco is 7 Months Old

He started to stand by him self. He can lift him self up and cruise around his cot. He becomes chubby face but not on his body.

He already recognizes people. He is ok with all the people in the house including our tenant, but not outsider. He will immediately cry with tears running down and show sad face.



Recently he always wakes up in the middle of the night and makes noise. I wake up because of these noises. I think he sleeps enough that's why he wakes up around 4am in the morning.

His teeth are erupting and we can clearly see he has 2 teeth. :) I feel that recently he starts to stick with me. He knows I am his mother may be... Sometimes he feels itchy at the gum like hell I suspect as he put everything in the mouth.

We also started feeding him the rice porridge with carrot. The best food he likes is banana.


No comments: