Friday, May 2, 2014

Marco Two and Half Months

I actually become lazy to write blog. This is because the computer is put beside the living room window, which is very hot and gets the afternoon sun.

I dreamed about Marco 2 weeks back. I was carrying him while walking down the block with my mom. And some how I needed to take the car and I gave him to my mother. After I came back he was no longer there. I asked my mother, she said I was his mother then why I asked my mother on where he was. Suddenly I saw a black old sedan car passing us by. On the back seat, I saw Marco laying.

I have been having bad dreams recently because I need to cope with my idiot breast milk and face him while he is crying. I mentally drained. So just a few days back I decided that I don't want to know if he is crying. I will ask my maid to handle him. He is so explosive while he is crying. I better don't face him at the moment.

Niko was back with a baby swimming pool for Marco. It comes with neck tire, rubber duckies, colorful balls, and the pump. We then planned to have him swimming on Tuesday. I bathed with the water after he finished. The remaining water was used for mopping, washing toilet, and washing mats.

He looked fresh after swimming. However night time was a bit cranky. We didn't know why.



His neck muscle is almost able to support his head. Every time I carry him, he wants to be carried up right. He becomes cuter and chubbier. He also likes to suck his right fist. Evening time, his right mitten is always wet. Afternoon his right fist is smelly.

My breast milk now is not bad also, 300ml a day. Better than last time.


No comments: