Saturday, December 28, 2013

Breast Pump

I wanted to buy Medela Swing breast pump after asking so many mummies. The price for Medela Swing is $299 (on sale already). We sourced from Amazon website it is US$150 but we need to buy plug converter and there's no warranty for US version. I am also not very sure on the voltage also.



This afternoon I went to Vivocity to see things. Even though I get easily tired but it has been so long since I really walk around shopping center. We then again went to Mothercare shop at Harbourfront. I saw Avent single breast pump promotion for $229. We actually get free gifts like the 10 cups of milk storage container and breast pad, nipple cream, pouch, 2 milk bottle (1 small and 1 medium), and a pair of nipple protector. It's really a good deal. So I bought it.

No comments: