Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pregnancy Week 22

I guess my appetite is still normal. It has not increased like what the article said. I have been eating 3 times a day. Normal breakfast, normal portion of lunch, and lesser portion of dinner as I feel tight tummy on the evening so I can not take so much food in.

I realized my hair doesn't drop so much. After more than a week without cleaning the floor, Niko still keep quite. Last time he had to vacuum every 2-3 days because I dropped so much hair.

As my tummy getting bigger and noticeable, I still didn't get seat in the MRT. There was one time I purposely stood in front of the priority seat occupied by 40+ year old auntie. She purposely pretend to sleep after putting lipstick. And she suddenly woke up at Serangoon station.

The linea nigra is getting more obvious. Another thing I don't like about this pregnancy pigmentation is I have developed dark spots around my neck and my armpits.

Since few weeks back, Sometimes I sleep alone as Niko sleep in the study room. I feel I can sleep better even though I need to wake up at least once to go toilet. I guess the space on the bed is needed for my left and right cushions.

I noted that my baby's kicking times are on 4-5pm and 3-4am in the morning when I am in bed. Sadly until now Niko has not felt the baby kicking.




No comments: