Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pregnancy Week 21

This week has nothing much happened.

It is just that I still can not get seat in MRT and bus.

We visited the hospital for detail scan on week 21. The Antenatal Diagnosis Clinic was very empty on Saturday. I think it's a good idea to go on weekend instead of weekdays even though they provide us with MC when we come on weekdays.

My baby is getting bigger and bigger. He is double the size since we visited the gynea last month. My tummy is also getting bigger.
The scan operator confirmed that the baby is a boy.





He looked ok overall. He had his arm near his head when we saw him. The operator had difficulty to scan his top head because of his position. So I needed to wait outside for an hour just because of 1 view that we couldn't get. I even walked and did stretching on the aisle to make sure he moved. He eventually moved to the opposite position.


No comments: